*** Bootcamp starts: SEPT 14 thru NOV 3 (Saturday & Sunday’s @ 2pm – 4pm) ***
8 Weeks of 100% hands on Software Development! This is an elite bootcamp – conducted by a master craftsman.
– learn to run and execute scrum, agile and kanban development
– product management & requirements analysis (manage and create a backlog work items, gather requirements and manage product roadmaps)
– software design and architecture (hands on steps to design before you code)
– quality assurance and test automation (Selenium, Jest, etc).
– devops and source control with Git (continuous integration and continuous deployment)
– limited class size to 8 (hands-on coaching and teaching)
100% of all bootcamp activities will be transferable skills that ever employer wants, and needs, their team to have.
Is the bootcamp only 2 days a week?
Yes, the team will meet 2 days a week (4 hrs per week). However, to be successful and to complete all course work you are expected to engage with your instructor throughout the week. This bootcamp is being ran “just like a business” so each person will need to provide “software development updates” and ask for assistance.
Are there hardware/software requirements to attend the bootcamp?
Yes, you must have a laptop. If you do not have a laptop we can provide you with one to purchase or recommend one to purchase. We will install all software on the first day. Additional monitors will be provided.
Are there ID, minimum age or education requirements to enter the event?
18+. High School Diploma or greater education. Preferably a College or University undergraduate degree (or working towards higher education).
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking in the rear of the building is free. And enter through the side entrance. Proceed upstairs and turn left. We are the first door down the corridor. Suite 260 – Freemium Media.
What can I bring into the event?
We encourage you to eat before each session. You can bring water and light snack. No vape or smoking.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
No. Attendance is mandatory.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
No. We will be asking for each participants goals – this will allow us to cater some materials to each person.